Friday, August 26, 2011

Snapback Jack Plan of Attack

It's 2:54 PM. 27 hours after I received $3,048 dollars in grants and scholarships to go to school. I should be using this money to pay for rent, ($600/month) my credit card debt ($1000) or actually buy the books my teachers tells me to ($100's).

Fuck that. I'm starting a website this weekend. I'm selling snapback hats, like the one N.W.A used to wear. The plan of attack is this:

1. Register Domain
2. Buy Product
3. Design Site
4. SEO
5. Buy Facebook Ads, Google Adwords
6. Create videos with hot chicks wearing hats


I need this site to get to the first page of Google to increase my profits. If I can get to the top spot in my keyword, I won't have to pay Google $1 per click. I will have to keep a blog on my site to create organic traffic. But first, I have to register the domain.

No comments:

Post a Comment